@Plaistow Youth Market
contact us to find out more information.The main focus of the market is to help the new generation spread their wings and dream big because we believe that together everything is possible. Plaistow Youth Market is giving bursaries to young entrepreneurs (under 21 years old), to cover part of their expenses, which means that they can make mistakes and learn from them without the fear of losing all of their investment. If you wish to apply for a bursary please
To apply as a trader at PYM is very easy:
- Download the application (find the application here)
- Complete the application and email it to email@example.com 3 weeks before the market you wish to attend.
- Our Youth Enterprise Worker will contact you to arrange a meeting and discuss your application.
- A shared gazebo structure, table (at least 1.2m x 0.6m)and table covering, to use for trading (please note often you will share the gazebo with another trader/business )
- Market security
- Access to toilet facilities
- Money pouch on loan for the event
- Bags for litter
- A trader ID pass
- A briefing about Health & Safety issues
What we expect from you as a trader:
- goods have to be handmade by the Licence holder and other applicants.
- you have to setup and pack away the gazebo and tables provided. Please arrive by 9am to have enough time to do so.
- Not complying with this agreement may result in withdrawal of licence.
Running a stall at PYM is free for those 30 years old or younger and just £10 for over 30’s.