@Plaistow Youth Market
The main focus of the market is to help the new generation spread their wings and dream big because we believe that together everything is possible.
To apply as a trader find the application here, submit your application at least 2 weeks before each market to be considered for a stall. We are running markets regularly, if you missed one you will be considered for next market.
- A shared gazebo structure, table (at least 1.2m x 0.6m)and table covering, to use for trading (please note often you will share the gazebo with another trader/business )
- Market security
- Access to toilet facilities
- Money pouch on loan for the event
- Bags for litter
- A trader ID pass
- A briefing about Health & Safety issues
What we expect from you as a trader:
- goods have to be handmade by the Licence holder and other applicants.
- Up to date Food safety certificate if you sell food
- No electrical items if you sell preloved goods
- you have to setup and pack away the gazebo and tables provided. Please arrive by 11am to have enough time to do so.
- Not complying with this agreement may result in withdrawal of licence.
Running a stall at PYM is free for those 30 years old or younger and just £10 for over 30’s.